Distributed Generation Virtual Workshop Recap
The City of Stillwater Electric Utility and Lisa Vedder of LM Consulting hosted a virtual workshop on Thursday, Nov. 12.
Vedder gave an informative presentation that covered the following topics:
- What Distributed Generation Is
- Electric 101 Basic Concepts
- How City of Stillwater Costs Translate into Retail Electric Rates
- Types of Distributed Generation Retail Rate Tariffs
- The City of Stillwater’s Existing Distributed Generation Tariff
- Distributed Generation Cost Recovery Options
After the presentation, the floor was opened up to the public for a question-and-answer session.
Thank you to everyone who participated! Don't forget to fill out the Distributed Generation Survey by Dec. 31.
View a recording of the workshop below. A copy of the 'Distributed Generation Public Workshop Slides' can be found in the Documents section on the right side of this page.
Distributed Generation Workshop, Nov. 12, 2020
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link