Distributed Generation Virtual Workshop Recap
The City of Stillwater Electric Utility and Lisa Vedder of LM Consulting hosted a virtual workshop on Thursday, Nov. 12.
Vedder gave an informative presentation that covered the following topics:
- What Distributed Generation Is
- Electric 101 Basic Concepts
- How City of Stillwater Costs Translate into Retail Electric Rates
- Types of Distributed Generation Retail Rate Tariffs
- The City of Stillwater’s Existing Distributed Generation Tariff
- Distributed Generation Cost Recovery Options
After the presentation, the floor was opened up to the public for a question-and-answer session.
Thank you to everyone who participated! Don't forget to fill out the Distributed Generation Survey by Dec. 31.
View a recording of the workshop below. A copy of the 'Distributed Generation Public Workshop Slides' can be found in the Documents section on the right side of this page.